Services and Benefits of The Logan Team
- 3 Licensed Anchorage Alaska REALTORs working for you...for the price of one!
- Over 65 years of combined real estate sales experience
- Independent Online Reviews
- Experienced Negotiators
- Competitive Listing Commissions
- Immersive 3D Marketing and Dollhouse View*
- Easy Exit Listing Agreement
- Detailed Marketing Plan
*No Additional Fee Required
Summary Marketing Plan & Services
- Take top quality photographs for the flyer, virtual tour and multiple listing service. A bad picture will only make your Anchorage home look bad.
- YouTube and 3D Marketing is the best way to showcase your Anchorage or Eagle River home.
- Submit listing to AlaskaRealEstate.com, the Alaska Multiple Listing Service. Syndicated to over 600 other websites.
- Install key box, for sale sign and flyer box
- After activating your property we email you a link to review pictures and input detail.
- Email your property to Anchorage Real Estate Associates. The buyers are working with an Anchorage real estate agent. They have seen a lender and have taken further steps to be ready.
- We DO NOT like empty flyer boxes…although flyer boxes are merely a notification to neighbors your home is for sale. The real buyers are online.
- Obtain showing feedback from buyers and their real estate professionals to received third party feedback. Receiving this feedback and watching the market activity provides you the ability to keep your home strategically placed with other homes on the market.
- Place your Anchorage property information on the reverse side of our other listing flyers.
- Provide Sellers with a link to e-mail a Dollhouse View of their home to friends, family and co-workers.
- Send “Just Listed” postcards to area property owners.
- Target marketing groups that would fit the ideal buyer for your Anchorage property.
- Public Open Houses – Nationally 1% of homes are sold during an open house, Anchorage is said to be as high as 5%. The first two weeks a property is listed and pricing changes are the best times to have open houses. Any additional open houses would probably benefit our real estate team more than actually presenting it to a ready, willing and able buyer.
- Continually monitor Anchorage market conditions and competition, provide Sellers with updated market analysis.